Disneyland's Jungle Cruise is located in Anaheim, California, in the United States of America.
The original idea for the Jungle Cruise came from the filming of the True-Life Adventure film, "the African Lion," in 1955.
Jingle Cruise Edit
Main article: Jingle Cruise
Since 2013, the ride has received a Christmas-themed overlay between November and early January.
- The Boathouse, which includes:
- loading into the boat,
- entering the jungle,
- the Cambodian Ruins,
- the Indian Elephant Bathing Pool,
- Squeeze Play,
- the Nile River, which includes:
- the Amazon River, which includes:
- and then the guests disembark onto...
- the Unload Dock.